    this error all the time, just randomly.

    Would appreciate any suggestions

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2F0aGllQw==?=, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Hi

    We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
    update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

    Kevin Yu
    =======
    rights."

    Kevin Yu [MSFT], Oct 22, 2005

  3. Hi Cathiec,

    From your description, the problem you're encountering is likely a
    clientside specific issue. I suggest you try testing the web application
    from some other client machine to see whether you got the same behavior.
    Also, network setting such as proxy at the clientside is also potential
    cause. Here is a certain kb article discussing on the similiar problem:

    #You receive the "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
    <address>" error message when you try to connect to the Internet
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q172546/

    You can also find some other related kb articles there.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security