internet explorer/firefox plugin/toolbar

Discussion in 'Python' started by bruce, Apr 23, 2005.

  1. bruce

    bruce Guest

    hi...

    this probably isn't the correct mailing list, but we're giving it a shot!!

    does anyone have any ideas as to how to go about creating a plugin/toolbar
    for both/either the IE/Firefox browsers?

    We're curious as to how to do this, and what languages/technologies you'd
    use to do this.. could it be done in python???

    searching google didn't really turn up anything for the IE side of things...

    any comments/assistance/etc would be useful...

    thanks

    bruce

    bruce, Apr 23, 2005