Internet Explorer. Inserting HUGE html data to control innerHTML.

borisov.gleb

Hi, all :)

Does anybody know about IE freezing while huge html data inserted via
innerHTML?
I try to google it, try to research this bug. But nothing. Problem in
that code:

{ alert(1); ctrl.innerHTML = html; alert(2); }

When I calling this method in FF, all right. And if I run it in IE...
Between 1 and 2 alert 5-10 seconds interval.
I understand that 500Kb HTML is huge. But anyway I seeking in
solution.

Thx for advise.
All the best, Gleb M. Borisov.