    And last one can i make the IE window transparent?

    any ideas or examples?

    Thanks

    BG, Jan 15, 2004

  2. You will have to have the initial page use the JavaScript window.open to
    restrict size, et al. All changes to browser are client side, so server side
    code will not do it, unless it writes out client code.

    Window transparency is largely dictated by the version of Windows in use, so
    I would not head down that route, as a rule.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 15, 2004