    looks to the end-user as if the click was ignored.

    Any idea on what may cause this behaviour would be great, TIA

    DC
    DC, Jan 12, 2006

  2. DC

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in news:1137075794.113531.133260
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > in our ASP 1.1. webproject some pages take 10 Seconds to load but the
    > IE progress bar does indicate a completly loaded page immediatly. This
    > looks to the end-user as if the click was ignored.
    >
    > Any idea on what may cause this behaviour would be great, TIA

    Do you have complex javascript? The page could be executing the loaded
    javascript?

    --
    Stan Kee ()
    Spam Catcher, Jan 12, 2006

  3. DC

    DC Guest

    Hi Stan,

    most of these pages contain no or little javascript.

    Regards
    DC
    DC, Jan 12, 2006
  4. Just a hint.
    The IE stops spinning when transmission had ended. Meaning that server has
    transmitted all data from the server to browser.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Jan 12, 2006
  5. DC

    DC Guest

    Hi,

    the progress bar jumps to 100% immediatly and then disappears, while I
    am definitly sure that the page is actually still being build (by
    watching the database action required to build the page which is still
    in progress).

    Regards
    DC
    DC, Jan 13, 2006