Internet Explorer waits to render problem

Roman

I have been trying to battle a problem for quite some time now:
The website I am working on: http://www.ipromo.com loads VERY slowly
on IE 6 and 7.

To be more precise, the pages load just as fast as they do in Firefox
or Opera - but they wait until the last image is loaded before
rendering. This is obviously a major problem because users sit there
for anywhere from 3-15 seconds staring at a white screen instead of a
web page that's mostly loaded.

However: if I disable javascript in my IE, the page start rendering
immediately and the images fill out as they load.
I have no idea what in my javascript is making IE misbehave so
violently - any advice would be appreciated.

Roman

Thanks for your attention :)
It looks like I've traced it down to csshover.htc - which seems
necessary for the menu on the left.

If anybody knows a fix that will not involve a completely rewrite of
the menu, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Roman

Roman

Thanks for your attention :)
It looks like I've traced it down to csshover.htc - which seems
necessary for the menu on the left.

If anybody knows a fix that will not involve a completely rewrite of
the menu, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Roman

Problem is now fixed - sorry to bother you all. Used the method
described in http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/ to get IE
to work with the menu.