Internet Guest Account permssion

Jack

Hi,
We have recently upgraded our web server. The web server is in a remote
location and is being administered by a contract company. After the upgrade,
one of the location of our database (access) has been asssigned the following
rights:
Read and Write. There are two more permissions i.e. Read & Execute and List
Folder Contents which were not given permssion. With this scenario, I cannot
add or update records on a web application tied to this Access database. My
question:
Is the Read & Execute not essential in order for me to insert and update or
even select record in the web application. Thanks for any help in advance.

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Jack said:
[...]

It is essential.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009