Internet / Intranet with a laptop

Randy

I have an ASP application that has been running fine for years.
I can access the application from my laptop via the Internet without problem.
I brought my laptop into the office today and plugged it into the intranet.
I did not join the computer to the domain. From inside the office I cannot
run my application. I can bring up the login page and try and login, but it
appear to have no session variable on the redirected page during login.
I tried to set the cookies secruity to allow all, still no good.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Thanks,
Randy