    while listen to radio station.

    Any idea how, where to find scripts etc?

    TIA

    Mr Bean, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Mr Bean wrote:
    > I've heard it's possible to ask people to vote for some streaming music
    > while listen to radio station.
    > Any idea how, where to find scripts etc?

    There are about a billion ways to do this. (ok, maybe not a "billion")
    You could use and external media player and a voting page, a blog,
    embedded audio, flash. Just to name a few.

    Listening to internet radio and voting, are two different things.
    Treating them that way makes the entire concept much simpler. Then
    google both.

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Jun 27, 2005