Internet radio and voting...

Mr Bean

I've heard it's possible to ask people to vote for some streaming music
while listen to radio station.

Any idea how, where to find scripts etc?

TIA

Travis Newbury

Mr said:
I've heard it's possible to ask people to vote for some streaming music
while listen to radio station.
Any idea how, where to find scripts etc?

There are about a billion ways to do this. (ok, maybe not a "billion")
You could use and external media player and a voting page, a blog,
embedded audio, flash. Just to name a few.

Listening to internet radio and voting, are two different things.
Treating them that way makes the entire concept much simpler. Then
google both.