internet transfer control for asp.net

Web Search Store

Hello,

I wonder if there is a control that can be used in asp.net scripts
equivalent to what used to be the 'internet transfer control' in vb6.

I believe there is. Could anyone point me to information on it, or an
example would be better.

Thanks.

Scott

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Have a look at the WebClient class which resides in the System.Net
namespace. If you need more complex functionality, then HttpWebRequest /
HttpWebResponse.
Peter

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Web,

There is no such control in .net. The most closest is WebBrowser control,
but it mostly for winforms

I'd recommend to do everything manually via (Http/Ftp)WebRequest/Response

---
WBR,