    example would be better.

    Thanks.

    Scott

    Web Search Store, Jun 2, 2008

  2. Have a look at the WebClient class which resides in the System.Net
    namespace. If you need more complex functionality, then HttpWebRequest /
    HttpWebResponse.
    Peter

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jun 2, 2008

  3. Hello Web,

    There is no such control in .net. The most closest is WebBrowser control,
    but it mostly for winforms

    I'd recommend to do everything manually via (Http/Ftp)WebRequest/Response

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Jun 2, 2008
  4. Thanks a lot.. I'll look at it.