Internet UDDI deployment

Fernando Perez

Hello,

I have the following question. Is it possible to use the UDDI server
that cames with windows 2003 in an Internet configuration ?

It looks like it is only possible in intranet deployments and between
diferent intranets. The other possibility is to publish the services in
official UDDI`s , but I prefer to manage my own UDDI service instead of
others ( for obvious reasons). If UDDI tools are not open to Internet the
last possibility is to create an own service with this funcionality.
Can anybody help me? Please.

Thanks in advance.

PPF.