    languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we hold them ransom
    and not write their virtual machines for them?

    -Tomás
    Tomás, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Tomás

    Howard Guest

    [OT] Re: Interpreted Languages...

    "Tomas" <> wrote in message
    news:RIFPf.6957$...

    > Since there's so many people coming here telling us how their interpreted
    > languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we hold them ransom
    > and not write their virtual machines for them?
    >
    > -Tomas

    Um, ok... I guess I've done my part then, since I've never written a virtual
    machine.

    Better idea.. why don't we just stick to the topic here ourselves?

    -Howard
    Howard, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Tomás

    TB Guest

    Tomás skrev:
    > Since there's so many people coming here telling us how their interpreted
    > languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we hold them ransom
    > and not write their virtual machines for them?
    >
    > -Tomás

    Are you for real?

    --
    TB @ SWEDEN
    TB, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Tomás

    Tomás Guest

    TB posted:

    > Tomás skrev:
    >> Since there's so many people coming here telling us how their
    >> interpreted languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we hold
    >> them ransom and not write their virtual machines for them?
    >>
    >> -Tomás

    > Are you for real?

    Take a joke. It's okay to smile once in a while.

    -Tomás
    Tomás, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Tomás

    Tomás Guest

    Tomás posted:

    > Since there's so many people coming here telling us how their
    > interpreted languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we hold
    > them ransom and not write their virtual machines for them?
    >
    > -Tomás

    <snip serious responses>

    I wonder if computer programmers have the worst sense of humour of all
    kinds of people?

    -Tomás
    Tomás, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Tomás

    Jeff Flinn Guest

    Tomás wrote:
    > Tomás posted:
    >

    >> Since there's so many people coming here telling us how their
    >> interpreted languages are _so_ much better than C++, how about we
    >> hold them ransom and not write their virtual machines for them?
    >>
    >> -Tomás

    > <snip serious responses>
    >
    > I wonder if computer programmers have the worst sense of humour of all
    > kinds of people?

    Don't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't that bad of a joke. :)

    Jeff
    Jeff Flinn, Mar 8, 2006