intersting pure css menu no scripting

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Richard

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote:

    >http://ww2.netpenny.net/~bcreswell/My_Ul_Menus/
    >
    >This one relies on displaying the <a> as either block or none.

    And hence the sub-levels can not contain links as <a> elements can not
    nest.

    >Would be nice if it could have more than one sublevel though.

    As IE only supports :hover on <a> elements and as <a> elements can not
    be nested that's not possible if (a) you care about IE users and (b)
    you want CSS only solutions.

    All the multi-level menu linked examples from that page either use JS
    or don't work in IE. Some of them break badly.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Mar 8, 2005