    Can anybody point out the important ones?

    Thanks in advance.
    M.D

    MD, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Re: interview question what do you know about jsp

    MD wrote:
    > A couple of interviewers ask me this question.
    >
    > Even i have more than 2 years experience, I don't know where to start.
    > Can anybody point out the important ones?

    If you've been dealing with JSP for two years and
    simply "don't know where to start" it leads credence
    to the suggestion that you are incompetent at either
    programming, or communicating.

    If it's the former, give it up, if the latter, practise..

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 24, 2006

  3. Re: interview question what do you know about jsp

    "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > MD wrote:
    >> A couple of interviewers ask me this question.
    >>
    >> Even i have more than 2 years experience, I don't know where to start.
    >> Can anybody point out the important ones?

    > If you've been dealing with JSP for two years and
    > simply "don't know where to start" it leads credence
    > to the suggestion that you are incompetent at either
    > programming, or communicating.
    >
    > If it's the former, give it up, if the latter, practise..

    The OP's English is difficult to follow, but I think he means that he has 2
    years experience Java and was asked in an interview about JSP and would like
    to know where to go to find out about it.

    To the OP, you might start here http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/docs.html
    or get a good book or even just try googling "java jsp tutorial" and see
    what you get.

    Matt Humphrey http://www.iviz.com/

    Matt Humphrey, Oct 24, 2006
  4. MD

    Mark Rafn Guest

    >A couple of interviewers ask me this question.

    Please be specific about your query - you'll get much better answers.

    Is this a knowledge question or an interview tactics question? In other
    words, are you looking for ways to learn about JSP, or are you looking for
    ways to communicate to an interviewer who asks an open-ended question?

    >Even i have more than 2 years experience, I don't know where to start.

    Well, that's a problem. Experience is useless unless it generates knowlege
    and understanding. Do you not know anything about jsp because your
    experience is in something else, or do you know something and don't know
    where to start describing your knowledge?

    >Can anybody point out the important ones?

    http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/ is the first place to start. There are tons
    of books as well.
    --
    Mark Rafn <http://www.dagon.net/>