Interview question

dave_mikesell

On Apr 27, 11:46 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

dave, am sorry but cud not help. Silicon is an element, u cud have
said atomic structure rather than molecular structure :))- Hide quoted text -

I failed chemistry.

dave_mikesell

Yeah, I tried that route but it was obviously not what he was looking
for. Then he said something like, "You know about private, public, ...
well?" So I tried to talk about permission and scope...and then he
moved on to some other hard to figure out question.

This was an interview with Logitech. I don't think it was a problem of
people not knowing what they are asking. He had a very heavy accent
though...maybe he didn't know how to relate what he was saying.

Ah, language barrier problem. Sounds like they definitely were after
syntactical structure of a class.