Intl. Free Software Forum Call For Papers

Pablo Lorenzzoni

Hello ALL!

Since I believe a lot of people have interest in presenting the
community their papers, I thought you'd like to know that 5th
International Free Software Forum have called for papers beginning on
February 5th.

Proposals for lectures/talks due on March 7th and they have a
Development topic that surely seems interesting for us, Ruby maniacs.
I've submitted a generic "Ruby Language" [1] paper that hangs for
approval, but I feel someone more experienced than me (like the pickaxe
authors) should be a better speaker and I would happylly drop my paper
in favor of such person.

http://papers.softwarelivre.org/ for more details.

[]s

Pablo