Intl. Free Software Forum Call For Papers

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pablo Lorenzzoni, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Hello ALL!

    Since I believe a lot of people have interest in presenting the
    community their papers, I thought you'd like to know that 5th
    International Free Software Forum have called for papers beginning on
    February 5th.

    Proposals for lectures/talks due on March 7th and they have a
    Development topic that surely seems interesting for us, Ruby maniacs.
    I've submitted a generic "Ruby Language" [1] paper that hangs for
    approval, but I feel someone more experienced than me (like the pickaxe
    authors) should be a better speaker and I would happylly drop my paper
    in favor of such person.

    http://papers.softwarelivre.org/ for more details.

    []s

    Pablo