Intranet form creating a user in AD?

Guest

Can I create code so that when my users create a username in an Intranet form (Using Integrated Windows security) that user gets added to AD under a certain group? Where can I get info on this?

Felix Wu [MSFT]

Hi Mark,

You can take a look at this sample provided by Willy Denoyette:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=eF8n$2
VHCHA.2460%40tkmsftngp04&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%
26oe%3DUTF-8%26q%3DWilly%2Bcreate%2Buser%2B%2Bdotnet%2Bdomain%2BDirectoryEnt
ry

Does it help?

Regards,

Felix Wu