    --------------------------------
    From: Rafi Daskalo

    -----------------------

    <Id>B/OHpgW8HU2LVx6syc2DVQ==</Id>
    Rafi Daskalo via .NET 247, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Rafi Daskalo via .NET 247

    Raterus Guest

    Windows authentication was meant to work from the authenticated client, there is really no way to change this after they are up and running.

    One way around this should work is to start up Internet Explorer with different credentials using "Run As", which is supported in windows 2000/XP

    on windows 2000, hold shift while right-clicking the IE url, select run as..., and enter the credentials. In xp, you just need to right click and select RunAs, also this requires that you have the "runas service" running on their computer.

    Hope this helps,
    --Michael

    Raterus, Aug 4, 2004