Introducing a brand new discussion group for Symbian C++ Developer

Discussion in 'C++' started by vin2ktalks, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. vin2ktalks

    vin2ktalks Guest

    Hi Folks,

    I would like to introduce a brand new discussion group for Symbian C++
    Developers. This is a Google Group; I hope everybody will like it.
    I've come up with an idea of this group only because I don't have
    access to the public newsgroup of Symbian. So I thought this would be
    helpful to others also to have a discussion about various matters
    related with Symbian C++.

    This is a general discussion group no matter whether it's S60, S80, S90
    or UIQ, but it should be related to Symbian C++. You can post your
    doubts, findings, and arguments etc., related with Symbian C++ to here.

    I hope all of your's contributions and co-operation for this
    discussion group.

    Here is the links:

    This is the traditional one with simple interface:
    http://groups.google.com/group/symbian-cpp
    The other one with full web features:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/symbian-cpp

    Thanks for reading. Have a nice time!