Introducing CookSwing: XML to GUI toolkit

asdf

[Removed invalid group comp.lang.java - moderator]

Please don't flame me for posting it to 4 java groups :p

Introducing CookSwing: XML to GUI toolkit

BSD License with complete source code.

The web site:
http://cookxml.sourceforge.net/cookswing/
A comprehensive java web start demo:
http://cookxml.sourceforge.net/cookswing/cookswingdemo.jnlp

There are references (albeit not comprehensive), tutorials and java
web start demos.

Features:

1. All Swing components can be configured. This is including but not
limited to JFrame, JDialog, JScrollPane, JTable, JList, JComboBox, etc.

2. Support various layouts: BorderLayout, BoxLayout, FlowLayout,
GridBagLayout, GridLayout, SpringLayout, etc.

3. Support attaching AWT listeners (ActionListener, etc), Swing
listeners (ChangeListener, etc) and Bean listeners
(PropertyChangeListener, etc) to any components/models that support
them.

4. Simple custom tags extensions. In fact, you can view the CookSwing
tag library as an extension to CookXml, the XML decoding engine behind
CookSwing.

5. Locale and resource bundle support.

Suggestions and improvements are welcome.