    Omar Guest

    how does one introduce flash elements into one's HTML? I'm pretty
    noobish to both html and flash and am dabbling in both.
    Omar, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Omar wrote:
    > how does one introduce flash elements into one's HTML? I'm pretty
    > noobish to both html and flash and am dabbling in both.

    You use the object tag. Maybe google "put flash in a web page". Hey
    the first link is "how do you embed flash in a web page... What a
    coincidence....
    Travis Newbury, Sep 11, 2006

  3. Omar

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Omar wrote:

    > how does one introduce flash elements into one's HTML?

    Begin with reading the "Flash Satay" article
    http://alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay

    There are lots of ways to embed Flash into HTML, some better than
    others and for reasons that aren't obvious. It's not a trivial problem,
    but block copying good solutions (like this one) will get you up and
    running.
    Andy Dingley, Sep 11, 2006
  4. Omar

    Omar Guest