Introducing

indu

Hi,
I am indu . I am a new member to our group. I am very happy about
that. I really make use of it.
Thanks .

Kai-Uwe Bux

indu said:
Hi,
I am indu .

Pleased to meet you. I am Kai-Uwe Bux.

This sentence indicates a possible misunderstanding: [comp.lang.c++] is a
usenet group. One does not need to subscribe and there is no such thing as
membership.

There is, however, a FAQ for this group that you might want to look at:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

It contains a lot of valuable information. Since you are new around here,
you might find the section on

[5] Netiquette when posting to comp.lang.c++

particularly interesting. (The regulars here tend to feel strongly about
stuff like top-posting, not-quoting, chat room behavior, incomplete code,
void main (), and some more. You will have a much better time here, if you
make an effort to not let those technicalities get in the way of
communication.)

Good. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux