    I am indu . I am a new member to our group. I am very happy about
    that. I really make use of it.
    Thanks .

    indu, Feb 21, 2007

  2. indu

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    indu wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I am indu .

    Pleased to meet you. I am Kai-Uwe Bux.

    >> I am a new member to our group.

    This sentence indicates a possible misunderstanding: [comp.lang.c++] is a
    usenet group. One does not need to subscribe and there is no such thing as
    membership.

    There is, however, a FAQ for this group that you might want to look at:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    It contains a lot of valuable information. Since you are new around here,
    you might find the section on

    [5] Netiquette when posting to comp.lang.c++

    particularly interesting. (The regulars here tend to feel strongly about
    stuff like top-posting, not-quoting, chat room behavior, incomplete code,
    void main (), and some more. You will have a much better time here, if you
    make an effort to not let those technicalities get in the way of
    communication.)

    >> I am very happy about that. I really make use of it.

    Good. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Feb 21, 2007