Introduction to ASP.NET

Sönke Greve

Hi,

i'm quite new to the .NET architecture although im programming ASP for years
now.

I found several good tutorials how to use .NET Components in its common way
but i have two major problems:

(related to a ASP.NET webportal-style)
1) I need a basic overview about the ASP.NET structure. How do I concieve my
Database in a useful way to cooperate with the .NET Components concept and
how are the aspx-files arranged in it?
Is there a good tutorial about how to plan your project?

2) I'm already working on a smaller project loading all the data in classes
(e.g. a User-Class). Most of the Components are designed to use a
DataSource-Object. But how do i populate most of them manually (e.g. a
GridView/DataGrid) with Data stored in the classes.

Please give me some short hints/links/comments. thank you in advance
Sönke

P.S.: german contents would be perfect but not necessary