Invalid postback or callback argument.

Chris

I have been getting a very intermitant error on a page: Invalid postback or
callback argument. Event validation is enabled. I understand that in .net
2.0 things like hiding controls on the page can cause this sort of error. My
page has controls which are created dynamically. The controls created are
always the same and are always in the same order so the hiding of controls
is not such an issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I don't
want to disable event validation. I have seen solutions with
ClientScriptManager but in the case of a textbox how do you determine what
is valid input. I am a little unclear what this means. Regards.