Invalid String

Hi, got a strabnge problem here... All the while my program is working
fine then yesterday when i do the testing it tell me invalid class
string. Do anyone know hwo it cause the problem. This is strange cause I
didnt touch the code at all and suddenly tell me this error

cheers

SQLstmt = "INSERT INTO orders
(sid,orderno,customer,adate,code,qty,price,shipping,shipcode,description
,username)"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & " VALUES ("
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & sid & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & orn & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & customer & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & date() & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & key & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & dictCart(Key) & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & GetItemPrice(Key) & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & shipping & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & shipcode & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & description & "',"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & "'" & username & "'"
SQLstmt = SQLstmt & ")"

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid class string

POST Data:
fullname=Test+Company&coaddress=This+is+a+test+address&phone=3333333&not
es=TEST+user&[email protected]&smt=1&shipping=0&B1.x=66&B1.y=11

cheers

Jonathan Chong

Usually this is causing from the object name you use for CreateObject
command. Double check again that they are spelled correctly in your
createobject command. Such as ADODB not ADOBD.