invalid syntax - problems with CR (0x0a)

cesare

hi,
i'm very new to python and am experiencing the following problem:

an identical program that runs on certain computers crashes on other
machines due to Carriage Returns (CR; 0x0a) that
now appear in the source code. I guess it's some kind of character encoding
issue, i.e. ways of saving the source files...
I spent a lot of time trying to fix the problem but wasn't successful until
now.

Can somebody help me?

Cheers,
Cesare

error message inside the log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"S:\P037_Gewerbeverband\Programm\Testumgebung\meta_search_download_scheduler.py",
line 132, in instanceMP
exec 'import %s' % mp
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "S:\P037_Gewerbeverband\Programm\Testumgebung\weisseseiten.py", line
87
s = s.replace('.-', ' CHF')
s = s.replace(';', ' ')
^