invalid top directory

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by SRB, Dec 25, 2003.

  1. SRB

    SRB Guest

    I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562. when i
    run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

    use File::Find;
    use Win32::File;
    use Win32API::File 0.08 qw( :ALL );

    my $LogDir = "C:\\";
    print $LogDir;

    &File::Find::find(\&doFile, $Logdir);

    print "done.\n";

    sub doFile
    {
    return unless (-f $_);
    print "File: $_ \n";

    }

    SRB, Dec 25, 2003

  2. SRB wrote:
    > I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562.
    > when i run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing
    > wrong?

    You run your script without having strictures enabled. That's very
    wrong. Do not ask for help here without having asked Perl first! ;-)

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Dec 26, 2003

  3. SRB

    SRB Guest

    "Gunnar Hjalmarsson" <> wrote in message
    > SRB wrote:
    > > I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562.
    > > when i run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing
    > > wrong?

    > You run your script without having strictures enabled. That's very
    > wrong. Do not ask for help here without having asked Perl first! ;-)

    Thanks. My girlfriend is always complaining about my case insensitivity.

    SRB, Dec 26, 2003