Invalid URI in request \x83\xff\xce\x9dj\xa2ER\xcbz'\x16)g\xae\x8b\xed\xab\x1d\xb4\x13\x03k/k3\xd7\

Jesse

Im running Windows Vista Home, I've installed a mysql database, PHP,
and apache 2.2.113 without crypto.

I can configure everything to work and run from my owncomputer when I
test the local host ip in my browser, but when I try to test it from
other computers using my public ip i get no results and this is the
error that showed up in my log.

Invalid URI in request \x83\xff\xce\x9dj\xa2ER\xcbz'\x16)g\xae\x8b\xed
\xab\x1d\xb4\x13\x03k/k3\xd7\x81\xf77\x9a\x8a\xd1_o;k\x9b\xcf\x83\x8c\t
\x8320tg

(not including the ip obviously)

I am just trying to play around with the server to learn more about
how it works, does anyone have a solution or an idea of what I might
be doing wrong?

Thanks alot,

Jesse

smallpond

Im running Windows Vista Home, I've installed a mysql database, PHP,
and apache 2.2.113 without crypto.

I can configure everything to work and run from my owncomputer when I
test the local host ip in my browser, but when I try to test it from
other computers using my public ip i get no results and this is the
error that showed up in my log.

Invalid URI in request  \x83\xff\xce\x9dj\xa2ER\xcbz'\x16)g\xae\x8b\xed
\xab\x1d\xb4\x13\x03k/k3\xd7\x81\xf77\x9a\x8a\xd1_o;k\x9b\xcf\x83\x8c\t
\x8320tg

(not including the ip obviously)

I am just trying to play around with the server to learn more about
how it works, does anyone have a solution or an idea of what I might
be doing wrong?

Do you prefer your eggs fried or scrambled?