Invalid View State Problem

Bryan Bolling

I am trying to migrate an ASP.NET web application from one server to
another. The web app works fine on the original web server, but gives me the
following error on the new web server:

Server error in '*******' application
The view state is invalid for this page and might be corrupted"

I have read and contacted Microsoft after reading Knowledge Base Article
812399. They sent me a pre-SP3 service pack which did not solve the problem.
I have since rebuilt the web server and reinstalled everything (thinking it
was a configuration problem on the server). I have al of the latest service
packs and am running the .NET Framework 1.1. Does anyone out there have
other ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

-Bryan