Invalid Viewstate remote

DavidC

I have an intranet asp.net application that I also test remotely and I am
getting the "Invalid viewstate" error when I first open it after entering my
username and password. Details of this error are shown below. I do not get
this error when I am internally connected to our network. Can anyone help
or direct me where to find a solution to avoid this error? Thanks.

David

An unhandled exception occurred:
Message: Invalid viewstate.

Stack Trace:
at System.Web.UI.Page.DecryptStringWithIV(String s, IVType ivType)
at
System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
context)
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

Guest

[...]

There are some related posts regarding DecryptStringWithIV and
ViewState
http://www.google.com/search?q=DecryptStringWithIV+viewstate

Maybe it can help you