Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Trapulo, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. Trapulo

    Trapulo Guest

    I have this error, calling every aspx file, when I switch the app pool from
    64 to 32 bit.
    I've tested the same web site on an other similar server, and I haven't any
    error, so I think there is something wrong on the server config, but I can
    understand what. I have many other web sites, 64 and 32 bit, and they run
    without problem.
    I've tried to switch to full trust the web site, but still the same.

    someone can help me?

    thanks

    System.ArgumentException: Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>
    for type 'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'

    [ArgumentException: Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup> for type
    'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'.]
    System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel.FromXml(SecurityElement e) +1350
    System.Security.SecurityManager.LoadPolicyLevelFromStringHelper(String
    str, String path, PolicyLevelType type) +207
    System.Security.SecurityManager.LoadPolicyLevelFromString(String str,
    PolicyLevelType type) +37
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.CreatePolicyLevel(String configFile, String
    appDir, String binDir, String strOriginUrl, Boolean& foundGacToken) +420
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetTrustLevel(TrustSection trustSection,
    SecurityPolicySection securityPolicySection) +8922526
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags)
    +186

    [HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>
    for type 'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'.]
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8894031
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85

    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest
    wr, HttpContext context) +333

    Trapulo, Feb 8, 2010

  2. Trapulo

    Trapulo Guest

    I forgot to say that I'm running W2008 x64

    thanks

    Trapulo, Feb 8, 2010

  3. Alexey Smirnov, Feb 8, 2010
  4. Hi,

    There is another duplicated thread in 44532189. I'll get into that thread
    and close this one.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Vince Xu