Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>

Trapulo

I have this error, calling every aspx file, when I switch the app pool from
64 to 32 bit.
I've tested the same web site on an other similar server, and I haven't any
error, so I think there is something wrong on the server config, but I can
understand what. I have many other web sites, 64 and 32 bit, and they run
without problem.
I've tried to switch to full trust the web site, but still the same.

someone can help me?

thanks

System.ArgumentException: Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>
for type 'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'

[ArgumentException: Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup> for type
'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'.]
System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel.FromXml(SecurityElement e) +1350
System.Security.SecurityManager.LoadPolicyLevelFromStringHelper(String
str, String path, PolicyLevelType type) +207
System.Security.SecurityManager.LoadPolicyLevelFromString(String str,
PolicyLevelType type) +37
System.Web.HttpRuntime.CreatePolicyLevel(String configFile, String
appDir, String binDir, String strOriginUrl, Boolean& foundGacToken) +420
System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetTrustLevel(TrustSection trustSection,
SecurityPolicySection securityPolicySection) +8922526
System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags)
+186

[HttpException (0x80004005): Invalid XML. Missing required tag <CodeGroup>
for type 'System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel'.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8894031
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest
wr, HttpContext context) +333

Vince Xu [MSFT]

Hi,

There is another duplicated thread in 44532189. I'll get into that thread
and close this one.

--
Sincerely,

Vince Xu