Date: 3/27/2006 3:18:09 AM
Message: Invalid_Viewstate
Client IP: 202.58.86.5
Port: 30233
Subject: myself have thought and felt, but, alas have been
bcc: (e-mail address removed)

--2e88ea8e939506fdd959ace5ef35f3d7

es, one must see the hine first said ousin oachim when one has seen
witzerland and taly, it does not strike one nearly
--2e88ea8e939506fdd959ace5ef35f3d7--

..

Http-Referer: http://www.mywebsite.com/
Source: System.Web
Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState()

Philip Ross

Bill said:
Trying again on this forum to see if anyone has seen this error:

I am receiving an Invalid_Viewstate error on one of my sites, and the error
message content has SMTP Mail header text in it! Here is an example from my
exception handler:

You can ignore it - its a spammer attempting to use a form on your site
to relay email. I've seen the same thing on other (non-ASP) sites with
exactly the same bcc email address.

Phil