Subject: c4a4f3a3
To: wqr@"website".com
bcc: (e-mail address removed)
From: wqr@"website".com

Dave M.

In the past 10 days or so, I have been receiving the same kind of error very
frequently. It's disheartening. I have worked very hard to handle all
errors and have a "clean" error log, but this error just crept up and I can't
see any way to reproduce it so I can capture it and fail gracefully. Plus,
like you I worry that it constitutes some kind of potential security breach.

Microsoft, what can we do?

Joep Grooten

Your website is being scanned by a script which tries to see if it can send
e-mail through your site (it looks for open proxy's).
The e-mail address '(e-mail address removed)' is a well known address that is being
used to check if the e-mail was succesfully sent.
Just google for that e-mail address and you'll find tons of information.

More information about this can be found at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200308.mbox/<3F4DA577.
(e-mail address removed)%3e

Hope this info helps...

Regards,