    Subject: c4a4f3a3
    To: wqr@"website".com
    bcc:
    From: wqr@"website".com
    kmacintyre, Sep 1, 2005

  2. kmacintyre

    Dave M. Guest

    In the past 10 days or so, I have been receiving the same kind of error very
    frequently. It's disheartening. I have worked very hard to handle all
    errors and have a "clean" error log, but this error just crept up and I can't
    see any way to reproduce it so I can capture it and fail gracefully. Plus,
    like you I worry that it constitutes some kind of potential security breach.

    Microsoft, what can we do?

    Dave M., Sep 6, 2005

  3. kmacintyre

    Joep Grooten Guest

    Your website is being scanned by a script which tries to see if it can send
    e-mail through your site (it looks for open proxy's).
    The e-mail address '' is a well known address that is being
    used to check if the e-mail was succesfully sent.
    Just google for that e-mail address and you'll find tons of information.

    More information about this can be found at:
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200308.mbox/<3F4DA577.
    %3e

    Hope this info helps...

    Regards,