InvalidCastException: QueryInterface for interface

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by ton, May 31, 2004.

  1. ton

    ton Guest

    Hi,
    when modifying my customserver control, I did not look at it for more then 2
    weeks, I received an error:

    InvalidCastException: QueryInterface for interface ..... The interface was
    my COM object dbRecord.DLL, the method was a logon, but I receive the same
    errors with other simpler methods (like get a text from a resource file).

    Does this looks familair.

    The only thing I did was uninstall the components and install the latest
    version of my wndows program (with the dbRecord.DLL com object).
    When I reference the object in a VB.NET forms application I do not receive
    the error

    Does anyone has an idea.

    Ton

    ton, May 31, 2004