    Jack Mullins Guest

    I am populating a datagrid and allowing it to be exported as an excel spreadsheet but my internal customer needs the columns and rows inverted. Any help will be appreciated. Asp.Net, Office XP, Visual Studio.Net 200
    Jac
    Jack Mullins, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Jack Mullins

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Excel renders whatever the grid looks like so you need to get the grid to
    conform first. Here is some code to flip rows with columns

    http://www.networkip.net/tidbits/flip.htm
    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney
    "Jack Mullins" <> wrote in message
    > I am populating a datagrid and allowing it to be exported as an excel

    spreadsheet but my internal customer needs the columns and rows inverted.
    Any help will be appreciated. Asp.Net, Office XP, Visual Studio.Net 2002

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Jack Mullins

    Jack Mullins Guest

    Thanks Alvin, this looks like exactly what I'm trying to do.
    Jack Mullins, Dec 2, 2003