Invisible

Jürgen Magg

Hello!

I have a drop down menu. When I select the first option there should appear
a certain text, when I select the second option there should appear an other
text.
Everything should happen without an update of the site.

I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
But how can I let a text appear?

Yours Jürgen

Dennis Biletsky

Jürgen Magg said:
Hello!

I have a drop down menu. When I select the first option there should appear
a certain text, when I select the second option there should appear an other
text.
Everything should happen without an update of the site.

I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
But how can I let a text appear?

Yours Jürgen
You should use onMouseOver and onMouseOut.
You write your dropdown menu as <div> .... </div> with property
visibility="hidden" and then, when event onmouseover occur you should give
visibility="visible" and otherwise, when onmouseout event occur, so,
visibikity="hidden".