    I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
    But how can I let a text appear?

    Yours Jürgen
    Jürgen Magg, Apr 8, 2004

  2. "Jürgen Magg" <> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a drop down menu. When I select the first option there should

    appear
    > a certain text, when I select the second option there should appear an

    other
    > text.
    > Everything should happen without an update of the site.
    >
    > I know that I will do this with the OnChange-event in the drop down menu.
    > But how can I let a text appear?
    >
    > Yours Jürgen

    You should use onMouseOver and onMouseOut.
    You write your dropdown menu as <div> .... </div> with property
    visibility="hidden" and then, when event onmouseover occur you should give
    visibility="visible" and otherwise, when onmouseout event occur, so,
    visibikity="hidden".
    Dennis Biletsky, Apr 9, 2004