INVITATION FLIB: Fringe/Functional Languages In Barcelona user group.

jos koot

INVITATION
We, (Jose A. Ortega Ruiz (e-mail address removed), Andy Wingo (e-mail address removed) and
Jos Koot (e-mail address removed)) have scheduled a meeting in
Barcelona (Spain) with the intention to form a user group FLIB: Fringe/
Functional Languages In Barcelona. Everyone who is interested in
shaping this group is invited to share us.

June 10 2009 at 7.30 PM
Calle del Pi 3 Principal Interior (first floor)
Barcelona
Spain

Preliminary program

Welcome.
Short discussion about what FLIB should be and should not be.
Jose: communication about FUEL (Factors Ultimate Emacs Library)
Jos : 5 minute click/lightning talk on his recent experiences with
PLT's redex library.
You: 5 minut click/lightning talk.
Many more of you: 5 minut click/lightning talks.
Informal meeting in the conference room or in a bar or simple
restaurant within walking distance.

The preferred language is English, but click talks can also be in
Castiliano (Spanish) or in Catala.
If you intend to come, let us know by email, please, in order that we
can estimate the number of participants.
If you intend to do a click talk, please let us know too.

Please forward this invitation to relevant mailing lists we may have
missed.
Hope to meet you on June the tenth.

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)