Invitation from Independent Recruiters Group

Victor

You are invited to join the Independent Recruiters Group on LinkedIn.
Joining will allow you to find and contact other Independent
Recruiters members on LinkedIn (One of fastest growing headhunters and
recruiters network). The goal of this group is to help members:

- Reach other members of Recruiters Group
- Accelerate careers/business through referrals from Recruiters Group
members
- Know more than a name
- View rich professional profiles from fellow Recruiters Group
members

Here's the link to join: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/34811/79879F0DE7D8

The aim of this group is to share knowledge, discuss ideas, seek
advice and promote your service to others.

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss any matter
within the Group.

Hope to see you in the Group