Invitation to IPSI Conferences

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by konf@vreme.yubc.net, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Dear VIP of the Science:

    IPSI Belgrade organizes scientific conferences all over the World,
    aimed at bringing together the elite of the world research.
    More details on the Web (www.internetconferences.net).
    So far, 7 times Nobel Laureates were talking at the opening ceremonies.

    Those who come once, without exception, like to return. They like the
    atmosphere (we invest a lot into the social interraction) and
    esspecially they like the fact that the review included lots of useful
    comments (in addition to the professional internal review, we do three
    types of external review: IPSI, peer, and Google - via Google we find
    the major references of their research, and we ask them to help with an
    excellent review). We accept about 50% of the submitted papers, unless
    we do the conference in a small hotel, in which case the acceptance rate
    is smaller. Typically we do our conferences in the best hotels of the
    World (see the Web for "The Best Small Hotels of the World").

    If you like that we inform you about our conferences (6 emails per year,
    for 12 conferences), please let us know. We will be informing you ONLY
    if you explicitely tell us that you like that to happen.
    Please, reply to if you have questions
    or to confirm your desire to be a member of our VIP CLUB!

    Sincerely Yours,
    Management of the IPSI Conferences

    Following is the invitation for our Spring Conferences in Serbia:

    We are pleased to invite you, as a VIP Forum speaker,
    to one of the following two Spring 2004 conferences
    in Serbia:

    a) IPSI-2004k at the mountain Kopaonik
    (arrival: Thursday April 1, 2004. and departure Sunday April 4, 2004.)
    Hotel Grand, headquarters of the conference, is rated as the best ski
    hotel in the nation (5 stars).
    All relevant information and the detailed invitation letter can be found
    on the web
    (http://kopaonik.internetconferences.net).

    Deadlines: Abstract (100 words) by January 15, full paper by January 31.

    b) IPSI-2004s in the monestary Studenica
    (arrival Thursday June 3, 2004. and departure Sunday June 6, 2004.)
    It is held in the most famous medevial monastery of the nation.
    Serbian frescoes of centuries 12 to 14 are considered to be
    the best of the world.
    All relevant information and the detailed invitation letter can be found
    on the web
    (http://studenica.internetconferences.net).

    Deadlines: Abstract by February 15, full paper by March 31.

    Deadlines for abstracts are short, but it is only 100 words, so it is easy.

    We invite participants (99% from USA, Canada, Mexico, EU, Israel, and Far
    East) from the following three groups:
    (1) Well known university professors with a high citation index,
    (2) VIPs from leading industry, and
    (3) Talented PhD students from leading universities of the world.
    Also, the best PhD students of Belgrade University.
    So far, at our conferences, in seven cases Nobel Laureates
    gave the opening keynote.
    All those who visited our conferences in the past loved them and
    like to come back - see the web for the lists of participants of our past
    conferences (http://www.internetconferences.net).

    If you plan to submit an abstract/paper, please reply to this e-mail
    at your earliest convenience, because both conferences have
    size limitation of 60 particiants.
    Our email address is

    When replying, please put the name of the conference
    into the subject line (Kopaonik or Studenica).

    Sincerely yours,
    Prof. Dr. Veljko Milutinovic
    General Chairman

    , Jan 10, 2004