invitation to join an intelligent agent project

YKY

Hi all,

I'm wondering if you'd be interested in my intelligent agent project.

My goal is to develop a general intelligent agent that integrates a
number of cognitive faculties such as natural language, inference,
pattern recognition, planning, belief revision, vision / perception,
etc. At the inital stage it will focus on commonsense reasoning and
commonsense collection.

The architecture of the intelligent system consists of 8 basic
modules:
1. deduction
2. pattern recognition
3. natural language
*4. abduction
*5. belief revision
*6. planning
*7. inductive learning
8. vision

The knowledge representation is based on first-order predicate logic,
augmented with probablistic / fuzzy logic.

I'm looking for programmers who are familiar with one or more of the
above topics. (Modules with a * is particularly urgent now.) There
are no specific qaulifications, but knowledge in logic-based AI, at
the level of an introductory AI course or above, would be very
helpful. I'm also open to new ideas and other suggestions.

The project will be developed on a web-based collaborative platform
(currently under development). The platform operates by voting
weighted by each member's contributions. The contents of the project
are open to all members and new membership is granted by voting.
Income is automatically redistributed to contributing members.

For more information about the project please see:
http://www.geocities.com/genericAI/TOC.htm

Yours,
YKY

roka

So... you could not (did not?) get that university degree, but rather
than accepting the fact and moving along in life, you developed this
into a trauma feeding a neurotic state of mind based on inferior
complexity and hate against everything those "diploma bearing types"
represent because you're weak, in angst, suffering several personality
disorders and what not.
Seeking unearned patronization is not your salvation.

* YKY wrote, On 11/04/2007 03:04 PM:

Guest

* YKY wrote, On 11/04/2007 03:04 PM:

Please do not top-post (fixed here).
So... you could not (did not?) get that university degree, but rather
than accepting the fact and moving along in life, you developed this
into a trauma feeding a neurotic state of mind based on inferior
complexity and hate against everything those "diploma bearing types"
represent because you're weak, in angst, suffering several personality
disorders and what not.
Seeking unearned patronization is not your salvation.

Are you sure you replied to the right post? If not, then please remember
not to feed the trolls.

To the OP: This is off-topic in this group, perhaps you would be better
served in a AI-group.

Jim Langston

Erik Wikström said:
Please do not top-post (fixed here).

Are you sure you replied to the right post? If not, then please remember
not to feed the trolls.

To the OP: This is off-topic in this group, perhaps you would be better
served in a AI-group.

It might be considered on topic for comp.programming too.