Inviting Applications from Java Developers

Karthi

We are inviting applications from experienced candidates who wish to
join us as Java Software Engineers for our Hyderabad office as well as
Bangalore.
Note: Please send me the resume if interested, also I would appreciate
if you can circulate the information in your network.
S2 Technical Strategies Private Ltd is specialized in providing
Onsite, Offsite and Offshore IT Services and solutions to Fortune 500
companies. It is a part of the multimillion dollar company Technical
Strategies Inc, USA.

Our Services:

• Business Intelligence
• Data Warehousing solutions
• Identity Management
• Website Designing
• Offshore Development
• BOT Model
• Time & Material Model
• Remote Delivery Model
• Co-Managed Outsourcing
• Training

Identity Management (IDM) Professionals :

• 2-5 yrs experience implementing Identity & Access Management
technologies preferably in the Financial Domain
• Hands on working exp in IDM products from one or more of Oracle IDM,
Sun IDM, CA, Novell, SailPoint, Aveksa
• Hands on exp in Java-J2EE technologies, relational DB’s like
Oracle , MySQL, DB2 and App Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere etc)
• Experience with Active Directory and LDAP design and integration is
an advantage
• Proven ability to work with onsite teams with good verbal and
written communication skills

Java-J2EE Developers
• 2-6 yrs Java/J2EE exp for Developer roles
• Experienced in working with large Java/J2EE implementations for US
based clients
• Hands on Java/J2EE exp in technologies like JSF, Hibernate, Spring,
Ajax, Struts
• Working exp with relational DB’s like Oracle , MySQL, DB2 and App
Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere etc)
• Ability to work with teams in the US with good verbal and written
communication skills is an advantage.

Please mention the following details in your reply mail
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :

Note: Only interested candidates who are genuinely looking for change
need to apply.Candidates are required to attend a face to face round
of interview.

Thanks,
Karthika Tirupathi,
HR Executive,
S2 Technical Strategies,
Hyderabad.
Ph : 040-30605533 Ext: 31
Handset : 91-9966553482

-- "The ultimate goal of human life is to be able to permanently
experience the inner peace, happiness and harmony i.e, self-
realization.We can reach it only through sustainable living. "