invoice system

lh

I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
anyone know of one?

Thanks

Guest

I'm in the process of creating one now for a small company. Leave your email
address and i'll contact you more about it and see if you can use it or if
you need one built for you.

lh

Thanks. My name is Lyndon Hughey. My email address is
lhughey[ATSIGNHERE]validsystems.net . Could you tell me when you think you
might be able to deliver the finished product and the price of the product?

Thank you,

Lyndon Hughey

Guest

you got mail