    I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
    anyone know of one?

    Thanks

    lh, Nov 11, 2004

  2. I'm in the process of creating one now for a small company. Leave your email
    address and i'll contact you more about it and see if you can use it or if
    you need one built for you.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Nov 11, 2004

  3. lh

    lh Guest

    Thanks. My name is Lyndon Hughey. My email address is
    lhughey[ATSIGNHERE]validsystems.net . Could you tell me when you think you
    might be able to deliver the finished product and the price of the product?

    Thank you,

    Lyndon Hughey

    lh, Nov 11, 2004
  4. you got mail