Invoke from localhost

Keith McDonald

We have a server that we had to reinstall IIS. Now when testing a web
service via http://localhost.... The Invoke does function anymore.
Clicking the button does absolutely nothing, no popup or anything.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Keith

Simon Hart

Try re-registering COM object aspnet_isapi.dll which can be found in your
..NET directory for example run this at the command-line:

c:\windows\system32\regsvr32
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_asapi.dll

Regards
Simon.

Keith McDonald

Reregistering worked OK but still have the same issue...

Thanks for the help on this....

Keith McDonald

Thanks for the tip but same problem. After install did have to set Web
Extensions to Allow but still the Invoke button doesn't work...