    Ideas?

    Thanks,
    Keith

    Keith McDonald, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Keith McDonald

    Simon Hart Guest

    Try re-registering COM object aspnet_isapi.dll which can be found in your
    ..NET directory for example run this at the command-line:

    c:\windows\system32\regsvr32
    c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_asapi.dll

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jun 18, 2006

  3. Reregistering worked OK but still have the same issue...

    Thanks for the help on this....

    Keith McDonald, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Keith McDonald

    Simon Hart Guest

    Sorry, I just re-read your post and relised what I told you would not fix
    the problem. This problem does sound strange. Have you tried invoking your
    service via Web Service Studio?

    If you don't have Web Service Studio, you can get it from here:
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/tools/web_svc/default.aspx

    Simon Hart, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Keith McDonald

    Scott M. Guest

    Have you run "aspregiis -i" ?

    Scott M., Jun 20, 2006
  6. Thanks for the tip but same problem. After install did have to set Web
    Extensions to Allow but still the Invoke button doesn't work...

    Keith McDonald, Jun 27, 2006