invoker configuration

Yogee

Hi,
I m new to TOMCAT. My question may be very newbie kind...

invoker is configured as

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

webapps/trial/classes/

url: http://localhost:8080/trial/servlet/SimpleServlet

I want to put invoker on subdirectories of classes

like:

webapps/trial/classes/general
webapps/trial/classes/security
webapps/trial/classes/gui

how can that be done, All I want is to add new directories in the
classes and access them without adding configuration again & again in
web.xml.

Tom Dyess

Yogee said:
Hi,
I m new to TOMCAT. My question may be very newbie kind...

invoker is configured as

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

webapps/trial/classes/

url: http://localhost:8080/trial/servlet/SimpleServlet

I want to put invoker on subdirectories of classes

like:

webapps/trial/classes/general
webapps/trial/classes/security
webapps/trial/classes/gui

how can that be done, All I want is to add new directories in the
classes and access them without adding configuration again & again in
web.xml.

According to Apache, the invoker is evil. Here is a FAQ that might help.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#evil