    exception?

    Thank you,
    gozza
    gozza, Feb 2, 2004

  2. gozza

    gozza Guest

    FYI:
    Ok, me again, answering my questions again: what I needed to do is to make
    "sufficient" changes to my collection item class so that it has the
    design-time support required for the UrlEditor. So, what I did is subclass
    the item class from System.Web.UI.Control (since it has an implementation
    for IComponent) to get my required functionality.

    "gozza" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any pointers how I can invoke the UrlEditor from a custom

    CollectionEditor?

    3
    > dots when editing one item, but when I click on them, I get a null

    reference

    gozza, Feb 2, 2004