Invoking another Editor (UrlEditor) from an Editor (CollectionEditor)

gozza

Hi,

Any pointers how I can invoke the UrlEditor from a custom CollectionEditor?

I have a collection property that represents a list of interchangavle ASCX
controls. I have most things worked out appart from this issue: I get the 3
dots when editing one item, but when I click on them, I get a null reference
exception?

Thank you,
gozza

gozza

FYI:
Ok, me again, answering my questions again: what I needed to do is to make
"sufficient" changes to my collection item class so that it has the
design-time support required for the UrlEditor. So, what I did is subclass
the item class from System.Web.UI.Control (since it has an implementation
for IComponent) to get my required functionality.