    what's up
    thanks in adv

    eric

    eric, May 18, 2004

  2. eric

    Unforgiven Guest

    eric wrote:
    > hi
    > I am new to Visual studio.Net. I used default installaion to install
    > into my computer. But I can't find iostream.h and ios.h ....
    > what's up
    > thanks in adv

    Those headers predate the standard, and are no longer included in Visual
    Studio .Net 2003. Switch to using <iostream> and <ios> instead.
    Also check here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_Differences_in_iostream_implementation.asp

    Note that compiler specific questions are off-topic here. In the future,
    direct your question at a more appropriate newsgroup.

    --
    Unforgiven

    Unforgiven, May 18, 2004