IOS-style command line interface module?

David Wilson

Hi folks,

I seem to remember seeing a module some time in the distant past that
provided an API for implementing Cisco IOS-like command line
interfaces. I can't for the life of me find a reference to it on Google
now.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks,

David.

hugonz

Hell, this sounds interesting. Do you mean like matching commands when
they are not yet complete, like

sh tech

instead of:

show tech-support
?

David Wilson

Doh, I am indeed referring to the standard "cmd" module - thanks!

To (e-mail address removed), the above module does what you describe.

Thanks again,

David.