Iowa Python Users Group Meeting (Dec. 1, 2008)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mike Driscoll, Nov 27, 2008.

  1. Hi,

    The 3rd meeting of the Iowa Python Users Group (Pyowa) is getting
    together next Monday, December 1st, 7-9 p.m. Be sure to mark your
    calendars! We currently have one presentation scheduled and a workshop
    where we hope to have teams work on easy to intermediate problems in
    an effort to learn and improve one's Python programming skills. There
    will probably be time for Lightning Talks (http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/Lightning_Talk) as well if you're interested in sharing
    something.

    We are meeting at the following location:

    Marshall County Sheriff's Office
    2369 Jessup Ave
    Marshalltown, IA 50158

    This group is open to new and experienced programmers. Come and
    network with local IT personnel. If you know you can make it, could
    you please let me know? It's nice to have a general idea of how many
    will be there (there is plenty of room though). We hope to see you
    there!

    Mike Driscoll
    Pyowa Organizer
    http://www.pyowa.org