Iowa Python Users Group Meeting (Jan. 5, 2008)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mike Driscoll, Jan 1, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    The next Iowa Python Users Group meeting is Monday, January 5th, 2008,
    barring bad weather. We will be meeting from 7-9 p.m. at the following
    location:

    Marshall County Sheriff's Office
    2369 Jessup Ave
    Marshalltown, IA 50158

    Currently we have one tentative speaker scheduled and a workshop
    planned. If you don't have a laptop, let me know. We can provide a few
    for the workshop but we need to know ahead of time. Also let us know
    if you do plan to come so we know how many to expect. Email me off-
    list so we don't annoy the other people on this list.

    Our group is for both experience and new programmers. All experience
    levels are welcome. We hope to see you there! If you have any
    questions, just let me know.

    Mike Driscoll
    www.pyowa.org

    Mike Driscoll, Jan 1, 2009

  2. On Jan 1, 10:36 am, Mike Driscoll <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > The next Iowa Python Users Group meeting is Monday, January 5th, 2008,
    > barring bad weather. We will be meeting from 7-9 p.m. at the following
    > location:
    >
    > Marshall County Sheriff's Office
    > 2369 Jessup Ave
    > Marshalltown, IA 50158
    >
    > Currently we have one tentative speaker scheduled and a workshop
    > planned. If you don't have a laptop, let me know. We can provide a few
    > for the workshop but we need to know ahead of time. Also let us know
    > if you do plan to come so we know how many to expect. Email me off-
    > list so we don't annoy the other people on this list.
    >
    > Our group is for both experience and new programmers. All experience
    > levels are welcome. We hope to see you there! If you have any
    > questions, just let me know.
    >
    > Mike Driscollwww.pyowa.org

    Looks like I am still getting over the lack of sleep from New Years.
    The date should be 2009, not 2008. Sorry about that.

    Mike

    Mike Driscoll, Jan 1, 2009